Sunday, October 28, 2012

MY WEEK- OCTOBER

Indian unique buffet

 Famingo's on Bascom Hill
Halloween Haul Graphed

Forever Bagel Cips



 Irish painter Daniel Maclise, Irish, active in England 1806-1870
Scottish Lovers
 Chazen Museum of Art
 UW demolition at the Union

*I did lead some great tours at MAM and using the new exhibit paintings also.


I HEADED TO MADISON MID-WEEK:

*Judy D. and I went to The Department of Employee Trust Funds (ETF)
ETF administers retirement and other benefit programs for state and local government employees and retirees, to check on our plans.

*Judy and I stopped and I purchased some yummy bagel chips at the FOREVER BAGEL FACTORY OUTLET.
    
* WE viewed the demolition of the UWM UNION, which is being done on the lakeside, but also other areas.
               
Bascom Hill was filled with flamingo’s!! It was a delight to see!
                   
•    We had a great lunch in Madison of an Indian restaurant with some food choices very authentic and not on buffets I every had before.
•    Judy and I visited the CHAZEN MUSEUM OF ART on the campus

•    I took this photo of the painting label and painting by an Irish painter in honor and interest in my Irish in-laws and family~

*  Judy and I ate at a great INDIAN BUFFET had authentic and some dishes never having tasted before.
             
•    I got to share the haul of a Pre-Halloween Trick or Treat collection with friends. It was especially fun to separate the candy, count and make a graph showing the amounts of the individual candies collected!

No comments: