Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Time away..fun and friends

I again enjoyed my visit to the Rahr Museum in Manitowoc.
They were putting up a show “The Art Of Table settings” will be opening on Sunday, October 9th, but got to walk thru while the artists were setting it up.
Below is just one such theme"settings":


This photo was taken as I stopped then continued going up stairs to view not only the mansion architecturally-structurally, the view from its windows,
and the collections on display preserved and displayed throughout.
I also enjoyed seeing how my birthplace=
TWO RIVERS and the area near have changed.
My first home is still there and the porch that so many photo's were take of my brother Marv and I would poses on is the same, though it is 6 decades later.
..but after three day, it is nice to be home!

No comments: