Monday, October 3, 2011

october and more wonderful celebations

What wonderful continuations of celebrations:
I am blessed to have spent the holy days with my immediate family,
then the weekend continued with more celebrating with more family and then friends:
Here is my # grand enjoying holy day meal at family visit and gathering for
Rosh HaShana
Thank goodness there are always artists in front of the canvas
and behind the lens to record what really goes down.

In this case... below are a few of the photo's I took at Mike and Heidi's wedding!
The attendants are the child of Heidi and Mikes! Mike is not only my first cousin but also my "g-d son".

below is my Uncle and Aunt, the grooms father!
In the foreground are cousins, Mike's mom's (in blessed memory) niece and nephews !

..and being with my beloved friend(s) will go on well into this week.
ya!!!!!!

No comments: