Friday, April 23, 2010

OTHER MCHENRY CELEB ENCOUNTER!


I HAD A CELEBRITY ENCOUNTER THIS WEEK...THAT I BLOG ...
#1 SON also had a celebrity encounter when at the MKE airport! it was SCREECH !
# 3 SON also had an encounter this week...read about it below!!:

Last night I (ADAM) had kickball per usual on Thursday night. My boss and I went to Leff's (sponsor and bar in Tosa) before the game to watch the draft. The barkeep (after seating for a few minutes at one of the main table) asked if we would be willing to move as "Robin Yount" was coming in. My boss and I were like "haha okay we can move but couldn't you think of a better excuse" (even got a few free beers out of moving spots).
Like twenty minutes later, Yount comes walking in with some of his guys and sits at the table next to us. Turns out he was going to a few bars in promotion for this Robinade drink. The place wasn't that busy, so after the first pick Sam Bradford in the draft I started clapping because as you know I love the draft. I get a hand on my shoulder and turn around and Robin Yount goes "who got picked". Literally had a five minute conversation about the draft and the draft. Then after the gig was up and we stopped playing it cool that this was Robin Yount, we started talking about the BrewCrew and other good topics like Wade Boggs drinking skills back in the day. He even bought us a few beers over the course of the night.

No comments: