Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pure Digetal Technology: Pure Wonderful


I have posted video's with my beloved Pure Digital Flip Video Camcorder, and loved the simplicity. When I bought a imac pro lap top I got confusing information on using it and , to make a long story short, my camera no longer worked.
I was heart broken!
I sent my camera to the company and asked for help.
NEVER DID I BELIEVE THAT I WOULD HAVE A NEW CAMERA IN MY LOVING HANDS SO FAST: I mailed it on Friday, and a new one arrived today, Wednesday!!!

Now I can record snippets on my up and coming travels to Israel and France and England.

WHAT A great COMPANY! SUCH SERVICE!!
The Pure Digital Flip Video is a simple-to-use, pocket-size digital video camera that's appropriate for “quick and dirty” video recording--to create videos to share over the Internet or in other situations where video quality doesn’t matter much.
It has worked great on my imac with Panther operating systems!
i love that it is so light and that it record for 30 minutes. Never would I want to have to watch or make you watch my memories for longer!

Do look into this company and their product!
Support a company that gives customer service!

No comments: