Sunday, June 1, 2014

Me on my birthday: may 2014" BLESSED BEYOND WORDS

We had a very late spring blossoming time this year...but wonderful that Rick suggested  and took this photo during a birthday celebration visit under this magnificent flowering tree.  
I had a wonderful birthday WEEK.  
Had a superb time with Janet  Ricken Henning ( my "niece-by-choice) over MAM lunch, many friends joined me for supper at my favorite Chinese restaurant, then another gathering and dancing, and then a special supper with Rick.  
My amazing son's and my beautiful granddaughter's singing to me,

 remember me with lovely thoughts in writing, emails and generous gifts.
My classmates gathering was the closing of active celebrating with our luncheon in Sheboygan and their rousing happy birthday song.
Thank you to all..
Living many decades longer than my parents has been a real gift!
I hope I can pay it forward...for you all are truly my rock!

No comments: