Friday, December 28, 2012

Home Maintenance

I paid to have my home water system repaired yesterday. The holding tank was  pressurized and my well chlorinated. 
 
Today, I followed the directions to get the system up and running.I laid out the hose, turned on the out door facet and am draining the well water into my ditch. 
 
 I will check the draining water for clarity. When the water in the ditch runs clear i then was instructed to turn on all the indoor water supplies and run until clear, run the washer ( all cold water only) until the water runs clean.  
 
Lastly, I have to turn on the water softener. 
 
In 7-10 days I will send in a water sample as the state requires.
 
This has so far gone very "well"... I am optimistic that no clogs or malfunctions will result form doing this maintenance......
Do this in summer...much easier!!
 
I dearly want to take a shower! 
 
I know you want me to also!
I had my well chlorinated and now I just laid out the hose, turned on the out door facet and am draining the well water into my ditch until the water runs clean.   Tis has so far gone very "well"...I am optimistic that no clogs or malfunctions will result......i dearly want to take a shower!  i know you want me to also!
Here is me laying the hose from my home to the ditch  

No comments: