Friday, August 10, 2012

Angel Trumpet plant gleened at KK rivers edge


I was out and about tracing the KK river water way with a friend and a camera. We were exploring visual possibilities for made entries for an art contest/show.
here are details:

Clean Water Act 40th Anniversary Celebration

Wednesday October 10th, 6pm - 9pm
To commemorate the anniversary of this landmark legislation, Milwaukee Riverkeeper will host a celebration at Discovery World and debut our new exhibit Milwaukee's Rivers: Then & Now and also showcase the finalists in our 2012 Arts & Rivers Contest!

I found this amazing plant growing in the rocky embankment at the treatment plant at 6th and Cleveland Ave.
I was so motivated by it's beauty that I brought the plant home. I am keeping it hydrated, and now drawing it.
What you see is what I see, my under-drawing in progress.
I will use colored pencil lastly.

No comments: