Thursday, June 7, 2012

Today was the last day of my doing tours at MAM until September 
(though I am volunteering to more days next week). 
All the docents ( tour leaders) were hosted at the Milwaukee Woman's Club.  
The lunch was just wonderful, as was being with over a hundred 
"fellow" volunteers and staff.
 I have so many wonderful friends, such as Gloria!
Next, I am with Ray.
 Then Ken and the gal who was one of my trainers showing off their dance skills.
Last, me with my wine bottle candle holder decorated with posters from the 
Posters of Paris: Toulouse-Lautrec and His Contemporaries
on display June 1, 2012–September 9, 2012
I won one of the our table decorations ! 
I am getting a collection of things our cleaver volunteers make
 for this stunning closing event, and from our holiday gathering.

No comments: