Saturday, December 31, 2011

a new beginning...off to a great start

All my friends, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your friendship and being an integral part of my life!
IF IT'S NOT FUN, I'M NOT DOING IT!
2011 was a GREAT ride and I'm closing it out with fun and friends.
LOOK OUT 2012 - I'm runnin' towards you at full speed and divin' right in.......ROCK ON!
I wish you all the best of all in this New Year.
I am blessed to have friends to celebrate the coming of this new year.
I am looking forward to what life has in store for me.
I have had more fun and learned more than I had ever imagined.
May we continue being so blessed and grateful for present and future
health, happiness, good fortune!
Remember...
“Birth is a beginning, death a destination;
& life is a journey.
Do not rush to make it to our final destination.
Enjoy the detours of life and learn from them."



No comments: