Saturday, June 11, 2011

Rain,rain go away for now..ENOUGH ALREADY


Rain rain go away:

I remain inside, watching from afar as my barrel garden grows. Thoughts of mildew race thru my head. Can I stay true to being minimally chemical free? My “mower-cycle” and I remain elusive partners because I refuse to make mud grooves along with grassy patterns by going prematurely going out to mow. I listen to Mother mosquito’s fulfilling their purpose, and also listen to the grass (euphemism for nature ground cover+ weeds) and create angst as I wait so patiently to get out of doors to enjoy these few months of not snow.

…solution…reading a great book on Rembrandt I got as a recent gift, while hugging and kissing Bella and Shayna…and off with friends to nice season events!

….but hoping soon the rain will be gone, and a the sun will dry the land, and I get out side into nature and have air in my hair, flying around the yard on my beloved “mower-cycle”.

I AM GRATEFUL I DON’T HAVE TO WATER!!! Thank you, HP.

pst: the decoration on the cages and the owl are to amuse the deer....hoping they will be laughing to hard to eat my tender garden plants!

No comments: