Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hosting Israeli Guests



I was out and about Monday with my friend Suzanne because we hosted two visiting Israeli (middle/high school) principals. One photo's are of our lunching together after a morning of activities together and at lunch, and the other at the school they had events.

Suzanne is on the far right. Mira, with longer hair, is the principal of the middle school.
Chani, short hair, is the principal of Beit Yerach HS.
Both from the area of Tiberius, Israel.

They are here visiting schools,speaking to classes and working with staff.

Chani hosted me at her campus last year on my visit to Israel. Our exchanged visits are part of a partnership program with a northern area of Israel and the Milwaukee Federation.

Suzanne was my roommate at UW-Madison and now retired from teaching french and Hebrew at Nicole high school. We also are carpooling and taking a UW-Milwaukee class together.

I am so grateful to be part of this partnership and being able to share it with such amazing people!

No comments: