Sunday, January 4, 2009

my opinon:ISRAEL

I feel compelled to express my opinion: Israel
I feel compelled to express my opinion: Israel
The recent developments in Israel can not be ignored and thus I am going to use the wiser words of others to state my opinion and feelings, because I deplore that Israel continues MUST CONTINUE assaults on Hamas in Gaza, attacks that were prompted by Hamas missile strikes on Israel.(read the Jerusaleum Post yourself! http://www.jpost.com/ )

"Wars sickens me, even wars that I support. I support Israel's offensive in Gaza, but watching it on TV -- the images of bombed-out buildings, crying women and, inevitably, the bodies of innocent bystanders -- is a painful experience." Rabbi Eric Yoffie

"Israel's actions in Gaza are justified under international law, and Israel should be commended for its self-defense against terrorism. Article 51 of the United Nations Charter reserves to every nation the right to engage in self-defense against armed attacks." Alan Dershowitz

No comments: