Sunday, May 23, 2010

My 67th /2010 Brith-DAY long celebration and more



I am almost "finished" celebrating a wonderful day...your well wishes are so appreciated. the days started with opening cards, doggy kisses and phone calls from family and friends. hubby gave me all is time and attention by taking on my HONEY DO list: planning barrels with tomato's, cucumbers, green pepper and zucchine plants, marigolds in wheel barrel container, spread red mulch...then we cleaned up and off to lunch. Surprise, my son #1 and friend were at ryan braun's restrauarant . loved the food and the surprise candle lite birthday cupcake and ice cream. the day continued with a trip to ikea in shamberg where i could buy my hearts desire which was a new family room rug, and one for the main bathroom, plus set for 18 of tableware for holiday meals!
only 37 minutes ... but since #3 is out of town i will celebrate with him when he returns over supper in a few days. tomorrow is #2 and daughter-law's wedding anniversary...so this truly is a great month and weekend of life cylcle wonderful events.

i am so blessed to feel well and have these many years behind me, and look forward to many more. i love reading about you and yours. thanks for being connected on FB, friends and family.

..and tomorrow dad/tom will shave his beard off with my help as a gift to me. i love the clean summer look of a beardless face!
i will edit this and add his photo!

No comments: